Tuesday, July 29, 2008

need to be changed

-Getting up lately, comicboock-handed killing time, doing nothing worth, and everything you can imagine the worst.


I feel like I should confess nowaday life of mine, though there's no one to read this blog(yes I know, it has a counter. lol)
Not knowing what has made me become "the representative of laziness," something suddenly struck on my mind and now I'm sitting in front of my monitor.

I have to be changed!

As summer goes on, I have missed a lot of things to do: studying English everyday, completing an essay, and so on. Did I set on too big goal to achieve? Was my will too weak? What on earth is my problem!

I belive in that I'm not late yet and there's still a chance to fix it up. Please watch me to the end.
I'll change my life, seriously.

1 comment:

baebee said...

I trust you.

Do not have any burden.

Just do sometin' you want, and that all you should do.

Love ya~^^