Saturday, April 19, 2008

What type of learner am I?

Recently I take the course which is conducted to help students develop their autonomy and it's never difficult to say this course is quite useful. One of the most valuable experiences is that I came to know what type of learner I am. Of course to judge someone(or even myself) is not such a easy thing. That's why I can tell just one thing.

In terms of orientation, there are many of them; visual, audio, and kinesthetic and so on.
But I think one's learning orientation can be change easily depending on particular situation.
So I just wanna tell you I'm a lonely boy! What that means?

I usually do work by myself. Assignments, projects, presentations, and everything. I never enjoy working with any other people. I think even the outcome of any tasks is better when I do by myself than when doing with others.

0 comment: