Sunday, May 18, 2008

Make the...

01 PURPOSE

I already set up my blog last semester (fall, 2007) on blogger.com and rarely used it before. In this semester Prof. Kim required me to do something new on my blog. This plan is totally intended to make my dead-like blog become whole new self-access learning portal. Through this job few things are expected at the end.

▪ It may replace already existing my own link portal (link).
▪ It may be used to help me study English regularly.
▪ I may learn a lot of brand-new computing techniques.
▪ I can be familiar with blogging itself.



02 ORGANIZATIONS

I only selected a few categories from provided items. – Although I didn’t make my mind to use all of them, it’s true I am still impressed with all that complex and interesting functions of bloger.com. Since the purpose of this changing is based on actual use of it, I put the top priority on the link and feed. And then, I came to find a looking-good graphic banner and finally I could steal it from anonymous as the result of trying to find some fabulous widgets. This widget indicates the weather and counts the number of visitors.
In terms of contents (posts), there are not such a many explanations. I post an article semi-regularly for the sake of Prof. Kim these days, completing the assignments (two weekly journals by Prof. Kim).



03 LISTS OF LINKS



























DAILY



CLASS




DICTIONARY




SCHOOL


Cartoon Daganda


baseball news

weather on NAVER

traffic info

Congnamul


Teaching English Reading

Computer & English Edu.

Edu. Method & Tech

PLLT

Am&Br English Literature


BNC

Just The World

Phrase Finder

Idiom Dictionary

Word Spy


Home Schooling

Central Library

Total Information System

Mini Web



04 PAGE LAYOUT

0 comment: